Skip to content
- Cantekin, D. (2018). Syrian refugees living on the edge: Policy and practice implications for mental health and psychosocial wellbeing. International Migration. doi: 10.1111/imig.12508
- Cantekin, D. & Gençöz T. (2017). Mental Health of Syrian Asylum Seekers in Turkey: The Role of Pre-Migration and Post-Migration Risk Factors. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, 36(10), 835 – 859.
- Cantekin, D. (2017, September). Mental Health of Syrian Refugees (in Kurdish). Psychology Kurdî (4), 8 – 11.
- Savur, E., Gozden, M., Cantekin, D., Yuksel, S., Altınel, G., Sayılan, G., İleri, S. (2012). Almanac of The Union of Psychosocial Services in Disasters (in Turkish). Ankara: Turkish Red Crescent.
- Özet, A., Gençöz F., Ulu, S., Borazan, E., Cantekin, D. (2006). The Effects of Psychological Symptoms and Perceived Social Support on Suicidal Tendencies in Cancer Patients. Annals of Oncology, 17(9), 282 – 283.